Surgeon rillettes

Caviar de Neuvic has developed a collection of delicatessen products with a focus on the complete valorization of sturgeon. 95% of the sturgeon is recycled, the remaining 5% is composted.

In this sense, Caviar de Neuvic has surrounded itself with the valuable advice of a company from Le Mans to develop its sturgeon rillettes.

Each recipe brings a particular nuance of taste, refined and original.

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.